A new pastime of mine is trying to figure out recipes that don’t suck for my crock pot and my dutch oven. Here is a recipe originally found (then adapted) from food.com.
SUPER EASY Crock Pot Chicken with black beans, corn, and salsa
- 4 -5 frozen boneless chicken breasts
- 1 can of black beans
- 1 can of corn
- 1 (15 ounce) jar of salsa, any kind
- 1/2 of an 8 ounce package of cream cheese (I used Neufchâtel cheese for less fat)
2) (optional) Remove the chicken breasts from the crock pot and shred the meat with a fork. Put it back in the crock pot and stir together.
3) Add the 1/2 package of cream cheese on top and let it cook for another 30 minutes or so.
4) Stir it up. Eat. (I put mine on top of brown rice.)